In an optical skin-imaging study, Metacell Renewal B demonstrated a reduction in skin blotchiness, contributing to an improved appearance of skin texture.
Significant clinical improvement in signs of photoaging:
- 15% improvement in the appearance of radiance and luminosity
- 20.9% improvement in the appearance of fine lines
- 10.9% improvement in the appearance of firmness
Protocol: A dermatologist-controlled 12-week clinical on 56 female subjects, ages 40-55. Subjects applied Metacell Renewal B3 twice daily. Subjects also used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and Physical UV Defense SPF 30 as needed.
How to use
Twice daily, massage one to two pumps into a thin, even layer onto the entire face, neck, and chest.
5% Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Also known as vitamin B3, Niacinamide helps reduce the appearance of skin discoloration and strengthens skin’s moisture barrier.
2.5% Firming Tri-Peptide concentrate: A blend of powerful peptides helps maintain skin’s natural hyaluronic acid levels, reduces the look of fine lines, and improves the appearance of firmness.
15% Pure Glycerin: This humectant has water-binding properties that delivers intense hydration without a heavy or tacky feel.
aqua / water / eau, hydroxyethyl urea, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, pentylene glycol, saccharomyces/ xylinum / black tea ferment, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol.
Features & Benefits
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and loss of firmness
- Lightweight formula provides intense hydration
- Helps reinforce the skin’s barrier
- Enhances skin radiance
- Clinically proven to be safe for immediate post-Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) use and to deliver significantly increased hydration to the skin as compared to a placebo
- Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free