Formulated with 100% mineral filters and a non-migrating base, this ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen provides high broad spectrum protection optimized for the delicate skin around the eyes, and is safe for all skin types.
Anhydrous base prevents migration into the eye, and creates a smooth canvas for optimal makeup application.
- Titanium Dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to help protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*): Microfine zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- Translucent color spheres: Provides universal tint for all skin types and unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Nourishes the delicate skin around the eye.
Features & Benefits
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Gentle, non-irritating, non-migrating formula
- Ceramide technology nourishes and reinforces the skin’s barrier
- Subtle tint evens out tone and brightens skin
- Safe for use from the brow bone to the cheekbone, including eyelids
- Creates a smooth canvas for makeup
- Tested safe post-injectable
- Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free