Containing phloretin, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and ferulic acid, this protective and corrective serum-in-a-gel provides advanced environmental protection for the delicate eye area.
New state-of-the-art technology allows active ingredients to be suspended in solution at an acidic pH to penetrate skin just like aqueous serums.
How to use
In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye on fingertips. Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners, and on the brow bone. Gently pat the gel until it is completely absorbed. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the tear ducts, below the brow bone, or on the upper lid. Follow with SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Antioxidant combination – 1% phloretin, 5% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid: A synergistic antioxidant combination helps neutralize free radicals, prevent future signs of aging, and improve the appearance of under eye circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
Ruscus aculeatus: Derived from a small evergreen shrub native to Western Europe, this ingredient helps reduce the appearance of puffiness
This ingredient helps improve the look of under eye circles for a more vibrant, refreshed appearance
Features & Benefits
- Serum-in-gel technology suspends a high concentration of actives for maximum effectiveness
- Formulated for delicate eye-area skin
- Potent combination of antioxidants works synergistically for optimal protection against environmental assaults
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, fatigue, and dark circles
- Formulated at a precise pH and concentration for optimal absorption around the eyes
- Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free